|Job Title||Human Resources Generalist|
|Location||Grand Prairie, TX|
Human Resources Generalist
CareFlite is the only nonprofit fully integrated medical transportation company serving North Central Texas. We bring help and hope to patients and families following a terrible trauma, a sudden medical event, or any medical transport. We're looking for a Human Resources Generalist to provide positive support to the CareFlite HR team!
The HR Generalist will be primarily focused on all phases of recruitment, which includes proactive sourcing, screening applicants, drafting offer letters and managing pre-employment testing procedures. Major responsibilities also include onboarding, maintaining personnel files and administration of HRIS (ADP) system. The successful candidate will conduct monthly new hire orientations; coordinate training programs, I-9 compliance, and answer routine employee questions, employee relations and other HR related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for all recruiting and staffing, onboarding, personnel records, training, compliance with state and federal laws and employee relations.
- Identifies and plans sourcing activities such as job fairs, advertising, and maintains industry awareness.
- Conducts new employee orientations and processes all new hire paperwork.
- Responsible for data input for new hires and employee transfers within the HRIS (ADP) system.
- Maintains employee files, initiates drug and background screenings, and conducts routine file audits.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads procedures, job descriptions and other related documents as needed.
- Creates forms and standard operating procedures as requested.
- Tracks and audits I-9 forms for compliance and completion.
- Develops and runs reports from the HRIS (ADP) system.
- Counsels managers and employees on employee relation issues and resolves conflict.
- Handles general employee questions pertaining to company policies, procedures and programs.
- Conducts exit interviewing.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Researches and analyzes various data information.
- Monitors employees hours worked for ACA compliance.
- Answers employee's basic benefit and policy questions.
- Responsible for managing FMLA and other leaves of absence from start to finish.
- Assists with special projects and performs other HR generalist duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have 5 years of human resources and recruiting experience
- Preferred PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- Preferred working knowledge of ADP system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010